Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Wednesday

Another beautiful day here in Maryland and temps should hit 70 today and get warmer by the end of the week. It's so much nicer when the sun is shining and soccer practices are so much more pleasant to attend! Yesterday was our busy Tuesday where I have to get everyone fed, changed and out the door by 4.30pm to head to Joe's practice. It is always a mad rush and the veggies I have for dinner always start wearing off by 5pm!!!! I'm always ravenous by the time we get home.


Joe had a rough night at practice last night and he kept either getting pushed, falling down, getting a ball in the face or something. Then at Amy's practice he and Sawyer were playing at the playground and he twice came over crying - just one of those days I suppose. I think some of it could simply be that his little body is tired. He had soccer on Saturday and Sunday, played with Sawyer for a couple of hours on Monday night at the park, had 2.5hrs playing outside last night etc and it wears him out. At least he's getting plenty of exercise, there's no denying that!

Today is a nicer, calmer day and I love my Wednesday evenings when we don't have to go out anywhere. After school today I'll take the kids to the playground for a little while and then Amy is getting her hair cut ready for school picture day tomorrow. I might even get mine cut while we're there or maybe make an appointment for next week and go alone. I'll see how I feel at the time.

There's not actually that much to tell everyone right now. In between sports and school it's pretty mundane. Oh, I did register Joe for kindergarten yesterday so that was exciting:) And today I've just been for my allergy shot, ran in to the store to pick up a few things for dinner, cleaned the kitchen floor, put in some laundry and then picked up Joe from school.



Denise was saying on her blog yesterday that posts without photos were boring and I have to agree. I haven't got any pics from the last few days but seeing as I've been posting pics of Joe from his games I thought I better post one of Amy from her game a couple of weeks ago - thankfully she has another game this weekend so I can get some more.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I could tell you were much calmer and not in such a RUSH today at school - most days I barely get a hello out of you! ;0) We only have a couple more months of this rushing to practices, and then it will be days spent just relaxing by the pool! I can't wait!!!!

Unknown said...

You know, I was thinking the same thing about posts w/out pictures being boring. Now the challenge is to whip up a few pictures to post with each entry!! :)

Denise said...

Eeeeh, I didn't mean that everyone else's posts were boring if they didn't have pictures ;-)
Hope you have a 'not too busy' day today. I will be running a few errands and that's about it!