Saturday, October 4, 2008

Sick, sick, sick!

Joe has been sick since he woke up on Thursday which means that I have been stuck at home since Joe woke up on Thursday!!!! I really hoped he would be ok this morning so we could at least have a normal weekend but he woke up and came into my room and threw up on my bed!!! Gross! Poor little guy has really been wiped out by this virus and it's taking its time passing through. Like I said yesterday, hopefully tomorrow he'll feel better. I was supposed to be doing my Orientation for Substitute teaching at the school board on Thursday so I had to cancel it. Now I'm going to do it next month.

So, that means an odd weekend for us. Shaun is at Joe's game right now coaching them and then he'll come home for a few minutes before heading to Amy's game with her. I'm gutted I won't get to see it but I need to stay with Joe. Knowing my luck I'll miss a great game and Amy scoring. Such are the cruelties of life.

I'm not sure what else we'll do this weekend. I'm hoping I can get to the gym at some point as I haven't been able to get there since Tuesday. I at least want to go early tomorrow morning like I did last week but we'll see how things go. Other than that the grass desperately needs cutting so I have that to do which will take a while. With all of the rain we've had it's grown a lot. Hopefully we're coming to the end of the growing season so it doesn't need doing much more before the winter.

Not a lot else going on here really. I haven't been feeling too good myself for the last week. Hopefully that won't last much longer either. Maybe we all need a good holiday somewhere? Now that would be nice!

Ok, off to do more laundry! Have a good weekend :)

Julie

1 comment:

Denise said...

Poor Joe, that's a long time to be sick. Hopefully Amy doesn't get it too. I would think your 3 hour grass cutting session is a good enough work out so don't stress about missing the gym ;) I start my first PT session on Moniday!