Sunday, May 25, 2008

Game time

Can you guess what this is?


You are right Denise! I was out in the yard planting and digging etc from 9.30am until 5pm yesterday. Did I think to put sunscreen on? Nope! Now I'm paying for it. My skin is still burning and stinging and sleeping was uncomfortable last night. We still have a ton of work left to do outside so today I'll be sure and cover up more AND wear sunscreen :) I took some before pics yesterday but you'll have to wait for the "after" ones as we need to go and get mulch. This morning I'm going to plant up some pots of annuals for the front of the house and then I think I will start to do some clearing up of the beds round the pool.




Shaun is busy working in the basement. He pulled a wall down yesterday and now is doing all the repair work. Our big screen TV down there broke and we replaced it with a projector. The big TV had been built into a recessed wall so now we're filling that in so it's flat for the projector screen. It's a huge mess down there. I was hoping to have some friends over to swim tomorrow but there's no way we can do that until all of the stuff in the basement is cleared away and put back where it belongs. You can barely get through to go to the bathroom as it is. Hopefully it won't take too long.

Well sitting here is not getting any work done outside is it? I guess I will have to move or I'll still be here this afternoon! Have a great day and I hope the sun is shining where you are.

3 comments:

Denise said...

it's your sunburned skin!!!!!!!!!

Denise said...

Ouch!!! I know how easy it is to forget ourselves when it comes to the sunscreen, I often put it on Kristen then think nothing of just going outside myself with no protection. I'm getting better though and remembered to put some on my shoulders and face this weekend while I was out planting!
It's too hot out today to do anything, probably about 97 again :-/

Denise said...

Yes, I'm hoping to get the Wii Fit on Tuesday (that's when Circuit City said they will get a new batch in!) :)